Thursday, May 26, 2011

Linky Party Features!!

Still unpacking, and still wishing for that magic wand to make it all happen like... well, magic! haha! In the meantime, I am enjoying keeping up with all of the pretty projects popping up in blog land. Here are some of my favorites from last week's linky party!





{vintage seed packet art @ Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom}



{summer chafing tips @ Rock 'N Regalia}
You'll giggle, but then you'll try it!



{chalkboard shopping list @ Little Lucy Lu}



{cheaters strawberry jam @ Frugal Upstate}

Be sure to go check out everyone who linked up, there are so many great posts I wish I could share them all! :) Have a great week, and look forward to another guest post on Tuesday all about baby showers!

XOXO

2 comments:

Bec@littlelucylu said...

Thank you, thank you, Rachael!
I appreciate the feature lots n lots! :-)
~Bec

Jayna Rae said...

Thanks for the feature!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...