Monday, May 2, 2011

BIG news!!

Hi everyone!! So guess what? We got the house!! :) {don't know what I'm talking about? See HERE} And, in an even more exciting twist of fate, we've decided to jump right in and try to get moved by May 15th. Wow, right? I'm already up to my elbows in boxes and packing tape and it's only day 1!

This is my mantra for the next 2 weeks: I'm not stressing, I'm not stressing, I'm not stressing... I've already repeated it to myself about 100 times today, haha!

So... that means I need guest bloggers! I want to keep the posts coming for you guys, but I just don't know how much time I'll have to be working on it, plus with all my studio stuff packed up I wouldn't even be ABLE to work on any new projects until we get settled in the new place.

If you're interested, this is more or less what I'm looking for:

1. tutorial posts
2. small business-related posts
3. shop features w/ giveaways
4. any other great ideas you may have!

Shoot me an email with your proposed submission, and I'll start penciling everyone into the calendar. Let's say starting ASAP through the first week of June just to be safe.

I am VERY excited however to get settled because we'll be starting a new series in June/July all about creative spaces as I work on getting my new space in order! I'll be featuring your spaces, including linky parties for you to show off your ideas and photos and maybe even some fun giveaways in between!

Thanks so much in advance for your help! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got!! :)


XOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We'll be moving on the same day!!!! Remember, label, Label, LABEL! It reduces stress especially when you need to find something you already packed.

HAPPY PACKING!!!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!! THis is such an exciting time for your family :)

Unknown said...

AWESOME!! Good luck with the move!! If I weren't sorta in the same situation (ie new baby comin' in 5 weeks!!) I'd totally offer to guest post!! Have fun with everything!

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

@ Brandy- Thanks!! Good luck to you guys also! :)

@ Lindsay- Thanks, we are SUPER pumped!! (of course I'll be more pumped when I'm not neck deep in boxes, haha!!)

@ Sarah- That's right!! You're SO close!! Thanks for the well wishes, YOU take care, and I can't wait to see pics!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...