Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I found {Wednesday!}

Ok, so I am really enjoying sharing my little pins with you guys. Being plugged into such a fun creative outlet is allowing me to find sites and blogs I probably never would have found otherwise. There's always something new to keep things fresh!

I'm hoping some of you northerners are finally getting some sunshine, as we are in the full swing of summer down south! This week's pins are all about enjoying that summertime outdoor living...

{Click photos for links}


{beautiful lakeside dinner party setting... sigh}



{who could argue with an outdoor tub when it looks as relaxing as this??!}



{sweet tea and cobbler at dusk}



{amazing use of the surrounding elements to make this pool au natural!}



{fun summer movie nights on the back lawn...}



{precious fairy swing!}



{and who says grown ups get to have all the fun? cute tee pees would be a dream...}


Hope you all are enjoying your summer... 
wherever you are and whatever you're into!


XOXO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and looking through my little projects! I'm so glad you liked them! I'm a big fan of your blog - your design is super-cute! And I'm loving that fairy swing.... : )

Boden said...

Oh, all gorgeous and great ideas. I love the whimsical and magical quality summer has. I'd love for you to pop by my blog sometime, www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

Lil Wildflower said...

AWESOME bath tub!! I just started pinning but haven't gotten used to thinking about it yet!

Anonymous said...

I love this! So cute. Your blog is really great, if you'd like to list it in our directory for free, please head over to 500dollarwedding.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...