Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Pinned {Wednesday}

Good morning all! I hope you're having a great week so far! It is Wednesday again and I am here to share some of my favorite pins with you!

*new to Pinterest? Go here for more info!*

This week I'm sharing recipes! So here's to some links that will really get your tummy growling!

{Zucchini "Fries"... but not fried!}

{Chicken Enchilada Soup}

{Bloomin' Onion Cheese Bread}

{Capri Sun Fruit Pops}


And for the big girls and boys out there...
{Strawberry Peach Sangria}

YUM!! Of course I have tons more recipes and food ideas pinned HERE, and you are totally welcome to take a look and find your faves! Also, if you haven't sent me your pinterest address, send it on! I would love to see what you're pinning too. :) 

XOXO




1 comment:

Laura @ Laura's Crafty Life said...

I just repinned those zucchini fries. They look delicious! I am always looking for zucchini recipes as we get so many from our garden in the summer.

Here's my pinterest link: http://pinterest.com/lauracraftylife/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...