Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Pinned {Wednesday}

I'm kind of liking this new little tradition I've started here on Wednesdays, so I think I'm going to keep it up! In case I haven't mentioned it before {um, like, a MILLION times...} I'm addicted to Pinterest. Since I've been lax on my blogging and etsy and everything else while we've been working on the new house, I take at least a little comfort in playing Pinterest and lurking all over blogland, haha!

Lately, I've been collecting doors and entryways. I'm not sure that I could ever choose just one style for my front door, but I have LOTS of ideas!! Check it out...

{this door reminds me of Rapunzel's window in Tangled... so pretty and ornate}

{gorgeous green door for a garden entry}

{lovely aqua door with amazing red climbing vines}

{pretty in pink, and such lovely detail in the glasswork}

{rustic purple-y goodness}

{this is such a stunning visual... would love to have a tree door!!}

{sweet little hidden nook... to wonderland, perhaps?}

Of course, there are tons more in my little door collection, but if I put them on this post, you guys would be snoozing halfway through, haha! Feel free to check it out here, or check out my whole page HERE. If you're not already on Pinterest, let me know and I'll send you an invite! Also, be sure to leave me your Pinterest name/link so I can follow what you're pinning!

I also want to send a huge shout out to everyone who left such wonderfully supportive and kind words on my post Friday afternoon, The Most UNEBELIEVEABLE Month of my Life {True Story}. You guys are the best. You are the reason I keep coming back for more, and I couldn't do it without you! So thanks a million... your wonderful comments mean so much to me!



ALSO!! In case you haven't noticed... The Little Birdie Baby Shop on etsy is now re-opened for business!! :) I've been working on updating my listings, getting things organized, and taking photos of my new merchandise to list for sale. I'll be working on things for the next few days, and have TONS of new stuff to add, so be sure to go check it out when you get a chance. :)


XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...