Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday & Linky Party - A Little Taste

I don't know about you guys but I feel extra inspired this summer. I have so many things in the works that I haven't finished even ONE yet! But that's okay, at least I'm having fun. :)

Since I don't have a finished tutorial to post yet, I thought I would post some progress pics of some of the things I've been working on.

A little cookery...



A little painting...



A little weaving...



A little planting...



A little backyard building...



And LOTS of things I don't even have photos for yet. Whew! It makes me dizzy just looking at all these. Methinks there will be some late night blog writing going on in the next few weeks, haha!

In any case, I am still excited to see what you all have been working on, so don't forget to link up below! Grab a button if you'd like, and feel free to link up as many projects as you have. Just please be sure to link to the ACTUAL project post to save us all some browse time. Now... link up! :)



XOXO



1 comment:

Lolly Jane said...

Ooh i love you've been doing! so cool. and your backyard looks like it'll be a big change, how FUN! mine sure needs it!! (:

thanks for hosting! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...