Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Features: Sewing Projects

Hi all!! I've been meaning to get in here and show off some of the great things that you all have been sharing on the Tutorial Tuesday linky party. Since I didn't do a post this week, I left last week's party open {it will be open until Monday night, so go ahead and link up your projects!} and there's all kinds of fun stuff going on over there.

There are so many great links, that I thought I would narrow it down into groups. This Feature Friday is focusing on all the great sewing projects linked up this week. Check them out...

{isn't she cute? I can totally appreciate a person who like to take silly pictures!}

{you guys know I'm a sucker for onesies!}

{such a clever idea her daughter had here!!}

{Love ruffles, love a repurpose, LOVE this little cutie!}

{she made her own pattern... which is like, amazing to me!}

{what an adorable skirt, and an even more adorable model! Look at her hamming it up!}

And last but definitely not least...
{Congrats to Sarah on her brand new little angel! She is just too sweet!!}

I hope you all are having a fantastic week and have something fun planned for the weekend!

XOXO



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing my Watermelon Skirt... and for the sweet comments about my little Tater-bug! :) Can't wait to link up again this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...