Stephanie is a recent addition to our bloggy bud friends, and I'm so excited that she's enjoying The Little Birdie so much. You are so sweet, Steph! Now it's my turn to share this award with some of my new favorites!
There are also some fun "play along" parts to getting this award:
1. Thank the person who gives you this award and link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself in your post.
3. Pass this award on to 10 blogs you have recently fallen in love with and include links in your post.
Thanks again Stephanie! All of you should take a sec to pop over to Steph's blog, My Lil Pumpkin Patch to show her some love and check it out. It's super cute!
Here are some things about me that you may not know:
1. I have a few weird and irrational fears, e.g. raccoons clawing through the screens while the windows are open, the ceiling fan falling out of the ceiling and chopping my legs off while I sleep, the hair monster in the shower drain. I know, I know. I said they were irrational, haha!
2. I have an ANCIENT kitty cat that I've had since I was 12 years old. He must be like 200 in cat years by now.
3. I am the definition of "a creature of habit." Routines keep me sane, and keep me on track. Maybe that makes me a little bit OCD, but whatevs. Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. ;)
4. My kiddo is nearly 15 months old and I'm still taking my prenatal vitamins. I kinda thought that it must be a good habit, and any vitamin is better than no vitamin, right? (remember what I said about routines? LOL!)
5. Hubby and I find it immeasurably hilarious to do "voice over commentary" for our little Jack Russell, Tina. She's so cute and silly all the time so the hilarity is already there, plus I have a "Tina voice" that just comes naturally so it just makes good sense.
6. I have pinned and bookmarked more projects, recipes, and design ideas than I could ever do in 5 lifetimes, and yet I still keep at it.
7. I absolutely love getting mail, but since "becoming an adult" I have found that mail really isn't all that great. It's mostly bills, solicitations, and crappy grocery mailers. One of my favorite things about The Little Birdie is how much real, actual mail it has brought into my life. I love getting notes from etsy buyers, test product from new vendors, pretty fabrics from new designers, and anything and everything else that people send me!
Finally, here are some blogs that I've recently come across that you should definitely check out!
3. Hoot Designs
I hope you all take a minute to visit these great blogs, and have a great day!!