Thursday, August 25, 2011

Feature on Sugar Bee Craft Edition!

I woke up this morning, and in my usual 7am haze started catching up on all my favorite blogs and linky parties. Lo and behold, what did I find? Myself! Well, my little "Betty Page" Pinup Baby Booties from last week! I feel so special. :)

Every Thursday, Mandy at Sugar Bee Crafts does a "show-off," hosted by one of her favorite bloggers and this week, my little baby booties were lucky enough to be included. :)

Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!

I am a huge fan of Sugar Bee Crafts, and if you haven't been to check out Mandy's awesome blog... DO! She is so super crafty, and seriously one of the nicest people ever.

So, shout out today to Mandy at Sugar Bee Crafts and Christy at Christy's Cuties for the sweet mention. It made my morning! :)

XOXO



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award! Come check it out at: http://mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

SM said...

Hi,

I am following your blog now. I invite you to come by and visit my blog!

http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...