Friday, March 11, 2011

Guest Post at SAHMs of Etsy!

Hey all!!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm guest posting my little Silhouette project tutorial from earlier this week over at the SAHM of Etsy blog today!




{Especially if you're a stay at home mom yourself... there are tons of great women in this group!}
If you're interested in joining this group, go HERE for more info.


Also...

Kaleigh over at Lottie Lou and Brother Too sent me her pics of the sweet little elephants she made for her kiddos from our Eli the Elephant tutorial. They are just too cute! She even included pics of her precious tiny baby boy snuggling with his. {sigh} My heart melts!



Thanks Kaleigh for sharing with us! She's a new blogger, so be sure to pop over and say hello to her! :)



Thanks so much to the SAHM of Etsy team for letting me share! Have a great weekend!

XOXO

2 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Both of those projects are super cute! I love the silhouette project for a wedding too. Those elephants - adorable! Thanks for coming by tickled pink!
I am a new follower.
Holly
504 Main

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

Thanks Holly! And thanks for coming by, we are happy to have you as a new follower!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...