Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SAHM of Etsy: Feature Shop!

Hey everyone!! I am still struggling with the no internet thing, but I found a neighbor who's left their wireless connection open so I'm squeezing in to share this link with you. Hopefully they don't catch me sneaking their internet and I can get some work done, haha!

Today the wonderful ladies over at SAHM of Etsy (Stay At Home Moms) are featuring my etsy shop!
...

Stay-At-Home-Moms-of-Etsy: Feature Shop: Little Birdie Baby Shop: "Each Wednesday here on the blog, we'll introduce you to a different member of the SAHM of Etsy Team. Today, I'd like you to meet Rachael, th..."
...


Let me tell you, these are some of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege of working with, and I am really enjoying getting to know them and all of their shops. I mean, we are talking a seriously awesome pool of creative talent here. 

Go check out my little interview and show some love to these incredible ladies. While you're there, be sure to browse their shops, you won't be disappointed I promise!


XOXO




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...