Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday - Ruffled Burlap Lamp

Ok I have to admit that I haven't been doing much crafting the past few days. I am losing the fight with this winter crud, and all I can seem to motivate myself to do is read blogs all day long, haha! So, today's tutorial comes from Terra at mama says sew, and you can find it on her blog, or as the guest blog today on tatertots & jello!

It's no secret that I've been feeling a little hooked on burlap. {It's just so fun!} And more recently I've been drawn to all the lovely lamp makeover tutorials I've been seeing out in blog land. I have absolutely nowhere to put another lamp, but it's fun to dream! Check out this beauty, it is a lamp with burlap on it! Does it get much better?


It's a super easy tutorial, and not only did she create the burlap lamp shade, she also repainted the lamp to this dreamy blue color. And for all you Anthropologie fans, you guessed it, this is a knockoff!

Click HERE for direct link to tutorial.


Happy crafting and think positive thoughts for me... I gotta get better soon!!!


XOXO


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...