Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WOW!! I feel like I should have prepared a speech...

I don't know about you all out there, but it is super stinkin' cold down here in the South!! We don't usually get such cold/wet/icy weather, so needless to say we are all bundled up inside the house trying to stay cozy for this weather we are just not used to, haha!

All this nasty weather is the perfect excuse to stay in bed after hubby leaves in the morning.  My favorite thing to do while I'm waiting for Baby A to wake up is to snuggle down in all of the covers and read blogs on my phone's Google Reader. It's totally cheating I know, and I always end up reading them again later on my laptop anyway.

Anyway, this morning I'm reading along and I see myself mentioned in two blogs!! TWO!! How exciting is that? So.... I wanted to share them with you of course!

First was from Heather at Crazy Adorable with her post about her little girlie robot tee... She's been trying to come up with names for her for a few weeks now and finally has settled on one. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for the rest of the robot family. :) Click the button to check out her super cute site... I just love all the yellow! So bright and cheery!


The next one I saw was on one of my all-time favorite blogs, Flamingo Toes. Remember the "Get Your Swag On" holiday printables? They were so cute, and Bev joked about doing a Valentine's version... well I offhandedly suggested "Get Your Cupid On" and she totally ran with it!! Aaaaand, she was even nice enough to give me a little shout out! Yay! She is just too sweet, and if you haven't checked out her blog yet, you should. Like now. GO. ;)



Ok, that's enough basking in my own excitement. On to make a solid attempt at finishing up my new product line so I can launch next week! Wish me luck! :)

XOXO




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...