Monday, February 21, 2011

The Big Reveal!



Remember the last post where I left you with a colorful little "teaser"?


Okay, so you've probably already visited my shop at least once last week (right? of course you have...) and seen what all the commotion is about, but if not, here goes!!

Introducing my new line of...








Each burpie is tri-fold, extra padded cotton, {for cleaning up all those huge little baby messes!} and measures 15" wide by 19 1/2" long. Some sets have 3 burpies, and some have 4... it all depends on the fabric collection I chose. Speaking of which, I have been searching high and low for some super fun, colorful fabrics that I am just pumped to share with you all. :)

Right now it's a relatively small sampling, but I'm really enjoying the "ready-to-ship" aspect of these items. With my onesies, each and every order is made to spec for each buyer, so it's a constant stream of work, and creates a delay when it comes to delivery. So, it's nice to have some things on the shelf that I can help my last minute shoppers with!

PLUS as an added bonus, these little guys are perfect for the craft show circuit. A nice little grab-and-go gift with no waiting. Yay!

I would love some feedback if anyone would like to offer some, and there will be more designs added to my shop in the coming weeks so be sure to stop in once in awhile for a visit!


Have a great week!!


XOXO

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love these! So cute! I like how vibrant and pretty all the fabrics are. What a great shower gift.

Screaming Sardine said...

These are really cute, Rachael. So colorful, which is not only pretty to look at, but will hide some of those burpy stains. :)

Thanks for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow link party.

Cheers,
Tracy

Deb said...

Pretty! Almost wish I had a baby so I could use them LOL! Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...