Monday, January 31, 2011

A little-bitty, teeny-tiny hint...


Ahhh... it's a start to yet another week!! Where does the time go?? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend full of rest and rejuvenation. :) Mine was crazy, as seems to be the par these days, but hubby did take morning baby duty on Sunday and I got to sleep in until 9 AM!! 9 AM!! I don't even remember the last time that happened! So thanks hubby, it was so wonderful to just wake up when my body was ready. :)


So today I'm breaking from the trend of Merchandise Monday and letting you in on a little secret...


I'm finally gearing up to introduce my all new line of products to my etsy shop! YAY! I had some gifts going out from November through well, now, and some of them were from my new line. Since I didn't want to spoil the fun of the gifts in the mail to friends and family, I decided to wait until everyone had received them to introduce them to you.


Here's a little hint...






Any guesses? I'm really excited and have been having so much fun making them! It's been a little breath of fresh air in my day-to-day, and everyone needs that once in awhile, right?? Surprisingly, it's given me new inspiration for my little onesies, and I've really been searching for some of that with all the crazy busy-ness going on around here. :)


I'm still fleshing out my inventory and working on the details, but I hope to have everything up for a super fun debut by the first of next week. YAY again!




XOXO








   

1 comment:

Lil Wildflower said...

I LOVE these colors! Can't wait to see the final products!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...