Friday, January 7, 2011

More NEW stuff!!

I am super excited today, because I have MORE new stuff to share with you guys! I have been a busy little bee working on some new ides for my blog. So, without further adieu, I would like to introduce:

Merchandise Monday
&
Tutorial Tuesday


Merchandise Monday will be my little place to showcase Little Birdie Baby Shop merchandise, tell you a little bit about each one (because, really, nearly every one has a story), and introduce NEW merchandise and product lines I'll be adding to my store! More on that later! ;)

Tutorial Tuesday will be a place for sharing projects. My projects, projects I've tried, projects I've found elsewhere that I want to try, and guess what? I'll even be taking submissions to showcase YOUR projects/tutorials. Fun, huh?!?

If you are interested in sharing a tutorial, leave it in the comments section of the most recent Tutorial Tuesday post. I'll be working on getting a linky area set up to make things easier for all of us. I can't WAIT to see what you all have been up to! I'll pick my favorites and post them on a future Tutorial Tuesday. YAY!

Of course, I'll be continuing on with Thankful Thursday, as well as other random blog posts about, well, whatever! 

***

I'm also working on a new section for my "things we like." tab. It's a wish list of sorts, I guess. I was finding that many of the things I reference in conversation are not really easy to categorize, nor can I actually make a good recommendation because I just don't have personal experience. If there's something on the wish list that you guys are familiar with, I would love to hear your reviews!!

OKAY! So get ready for the first installments of Merchandise Monday and Tutorial Tuesday coming to your desktop (or reader) next week! And of course, have a SUPER great weekend!!


XOXO




   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...