Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh what a beautiful MORNING!!

Actually, it's raining. So it's pretty yucky out...

But it's beautiful inside my heart today, because I just found out from our friends at Life Rearranged that sweet little Cliffy (who we've been raising money for all winter) now has a family!!!

{read details here}

He won't be going home for a few more months, but just the thought of him being on his way out of the orphanage has brightened my whole day!! What a wonderful thing!! Like Jeanett, I am SO hoping that his new family blogs about their journey, because I for one would love to see him at home getting all the loving he deserves from his new family. :)

In the meantime, you can follow his status through the Reece's Rainbow website, here @ "My Family Found Me!". 

What a blessed day!


XOXO




  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...