Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Blog Features!

Good morning all!! I've been tinkering with the ol' blog here for the past couple of days, and wanted to share with you all some of the changes you're seeing!

Didja notice the new tabs just above? Yep! There's now more to see here at The Little Birdie! First you'll notice the shop page. This is just a little sampling of my etsy shop, located right here on the blog, so you never even have to leave the page! Nice, huh? From there you'll be able to keep up to date with pricing, specials, and new items, even if you don't visit the etsy website as often. :)

Next there's a little page called "things we like." Basically as I'm perusing the internet, I'm hand-selecting some of my favorite brands and products to share with YOU, my readers. Some of it is just stuff that I like, others are things I've referenced in my blog, kind of like a "where to buy" section. I started with "baby things." because I'm knee deep in them right now, I guess. In the baby category you can find all the things that I love to use for baby, and some of her favorites too. There are only a couple of categories as of now, but keep checking back as it's a constant work in progress.

Next up- I'll be working on integrating my NEW PRODUCT LINE! YAY! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...